Wednesday, 18 November 2009
The rules are:
I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word. One word – now that will be difficult if not impossible – apologies now for breaking the rule – hey, but that's why I exist, isn’t it??!!! LOL
So here we go:
1. Where is your
cell phone?... ummmmmm,not sure!.
2. Your hair? Brunette
3. Your mother?…in her castle
4. Your father?… same castle
5. Your favourite food? …all
6. Your dream last night?…I conquered the invading aliens – I know, I’m crazy!
7. Your favourite drink? … tea
8. Your dream/goal?… for a happy, contended family.
9. What room are you in?… craft bunker
10. Your hobby?… stupid question! Hazard a guess!
11. Your fear?…not being able to provide for my family
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… not considered that one – am happy now!
13. Where were you last night? … in my comfy bed
14. Something that you’re aren’t?…twiggy
15. Muffins?…peach and raspberry from Starbucks
16. Wish list item? …ummmmmmm, Golden Gel Acrylic Paints
17. Where did you grow up? … countryside, in the family castle
18. Last thing you did?…fed the family
19. What are you wearing?…PJs
20. Your TV?… what’s one of those?
21. Your Pets?…8 Cats – excessive I know!
22. Friends? …everywhere
23. Your life?… busy but happy
24. Your mood?…a little tired
25. Missing Someone?…my parents – they live to far away
26. vehicle?… Volvo
27. Something your not wearing?…undies!
28. Your favourite store? …All craft shops, Debenhams, Selfridges!
29. Your favourite colour?…lots – blue, pink,purple……
30. When was the last time you laughed?…at work
31. Last time you cried?…cant remember
32. Your best friend?… other half
33. One place that I go to over and over? …work!
34. Facebook?… yes - occasionally
35. Favourite place to eat?…Bees Knees Bistro,Harvey Nics restaurant, Pizza Express
Think I learnt a lot there too! I sound quite the crazy lady! LOL
I would like to pass this award on to the following people to say thanks for their comments and support.
Penni , Sue, and 3 gorgeous Funky Fairies Eileen, Ginny and Lou.
(I understand 100% ladies if this sort of thing is not you - if you want to play and pass it on please do, if not then thats good too! )
With love SuzyX
This week I have a very busy and messy desk.
It is littered with all the projects I have started at Graphicus' Paradise Retreat at the weekend. This is the unpacking - I've not had any time to finish/play with it all yet!
They kept us busy as you can see!
In the top image there is an arch shaped book we were working on - it still needs piecing together, to the top left is a card we started stamping onto acetate and then backing with gold leaf - that was fun!
Crafty Individuals still in need of "something", below that are some canvas boards that I started to alter and make a wall hanging and below that is a book we made - that we stitched together - yes! me with a needle!
To the left of this - still in a bag - are numerous stampbord pieces which will be boxes!
I am hoping to finish all these and will put photos on when done!
I need more hours in the day, and more days in the week!
Looking forward to having a nosey at everyones desks on Julias Stamping Ground!