Pages

Saturday 16 May 2009

Time to try my hand at a few challenges!!!

Decided that one of the ways I can try and learn new techniques and push myself out of my comfort zone was to try a few challenges!
The first one to catch my eye was the Penny Black Saturday Challenge, especially since I seem to be developing a mild addiction to their stamps!
So today's challenge is :-
Recipe 3..2...1Three Flowers....2 Papers.....1Charm/Brad
And since I absolutely adore cats here's my entry, using the new Purrfect clear stamps.


5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

welcome to PBSC Sue and so glad you found us....super cute card...love the papers and your adorable kitty.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC and we hope to see you often
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Pauline C said...

Welcome to the PBSC Sue and glad you chose us for your first challenge. Super cute card for your first entry - love the image and colourus. Thanks for joining in this week's PBSC and hope to see you again soon
Pauline x

Beth said...

Such a cute and fun card! I love the stamp and the layout is great! Thanks for joining the Penny Black challenge this week!
Beth xx

tracie said...

Oh what a fab card Sue, love this cheeky Kitty and how you've put the charm on his collar ~ great work. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC
hugs
Tracie :)x

debby4000 said...

Adorable card, love the image and the charm on his collar.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin