Pages

Tuesday 1 September 2009

House Mouse 50



I have fallen in love with this little cutie, so I decided to have a go at a House Mouse challenge!
This weeks challenge is to make a :

Gift card Holder.

Here's mine - hes just so cute with his jelly beans!













I found a tutorial on You Tube that explains how to make it - real simple!



The only gift card in the house, to make sure I had got the dimensions right was a "Game" one - its a masculine household (apart form me of course) and doesn't really go with the card I made but needs must and all that!
Papers used - Papermania Signature, Regency
Stamp used - Mudpie Holds Jellybeans
Flowers are from Prima.

Well, its back to work tomorrow - kinda glad, at least the decorating is finished and I can get back to some sort of normality!

Hugs
SuzyX

6 comments:

Gurkiss said...

WOW what a wonderful and cute card :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Janet said...

Very cute! The jelly beans look real! Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving such a sweet comment - I love knowing who's been stopping by!

Carmen O. said...

Wow what a gorgeous gift card holder! Anyone would surely love receiving that wonderful gc holder as much as the gift card!! Beautiful!

Tindaloo said...

really cute! housemouse stamps are so sweet :)

Heather said...

Just gorgeous Sue - fab work - fantastic colours and colouring. Those Jelly beans are just stunning I ant to pick one of the page and eat it.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx

theneon said...

Hey there -- these is just so cute -- you've done a great job. I could just about taste those jelly beans -- how in the world did you make them so beautiful?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin