Tuesday, 1 September 2009

House Mouse 50



I have fallen in love with this little cutie, so I decided to have a go at a House Mouse challenge!
This weeks challenge is to make a :

Gift card Holder.

Here's mine - hes just so cute with his jelly beans!













I found a tutorial on You Tube that explains how to make it - real simple!



The only gift card in the house, to make sure I had got the dimensions right was a "Game" one - its a masculine household (apart form me of course) and doesn't really go with the card I made but needs must and all that!
Papers used - Papermania Signature, Regency
Stamp used - Mudpie Holds Jellybeans
Flowers are from Prima.

Well, its back to work tomorrow - kinda glad, at least the decorating is finished and I can get back to some sort of normality!

Hugs
SuzyX

6 comments:

Gurkiss said...

WOW what a wonderful and cute card :)

Hugs Gurkiss

Janet said...

Very cute! The jelly beans look real! Thanks for visiting my blog & leaving such a sweet comment - I love knowing who's been stopping by!

Carmen O. said...

Wow what a gorgeous gift card holder! Anyone would surely love receiving that wonderful gc holder as much as the gift card!! Beautiful!

Hilde Larsen aka. Tindaloo said...

really cute! housemouse stamps are so sweet :)

Rica said...

Just gorgeous Sue - fab work - fantastic colours and colouring. Those Jelly beans are just stunning I ant to pick one of the page and eat it.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at HM&F.
hugs Heather xx

theneon said...

Hey there -- these is just so cute -- you've done a great job. I could just about taste those jelly beans -- how in the world did you make them so beautiful?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin