Pages

Friday 23 October 2009

21 again Birthday Candy Winner!

Sorry, its a little later than I expected!
Because I had to work yesterday - and til rather late - OH took the day off work and took me out for the day with rather a large lunch thrown in (groan of tummy!)
So, after I have checked everyones entries and used random Number generator the winner is.......................drum roll.............................................


Dragonlady!


Please email me with your name and address as it should be on an envelope and I'll post you your prize (postal strikes willing!)

I hope you enjoy them!

SuzyXX

3 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Sue

Wow, thank you so much for picking me. This is really great and just what I need at the moment - some good news.

Email on its way.

Hugs Ali x

Tanya said...

Congrats to lucky winner!!!!

Cassandra said...

Congratulations Dragonlady!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin