Pages

Monday 16 November 2009

After the retreat!

I had such a fantastic weekend at Graphicus' first ever Paradise retreat. I learnt loads, met lots of wonderful people, worked hard - oh and I have never ate so well and so much!
I managed to finish zero projects and have a  hoard of pieces to finish - but I dont mind - thats how I usually work at things anyway.  I am looking forward to finishing them and will post piccies as I go.

One of our first projects underway........

..........our lovely "messy" table.......
 
The Graphicus team were amazing, they put so much into the weekend and it showed, a big THANK YOU to them.
After the retreat ended a large group of us headed towards the shop (sorry about the trip around the countryside Lou - satnav took us an interesting route!).  We were kids in a sweet shop! Heaven!

BTW, Glenda, is you ever read this, my cats thank you for the purple/lilac paper carrier bag  - they have had hours of fun - its still in one piece but probably won't last the week!

Contended, but tired
SuzyXX

4 comments:

eiyiyi said...

Sounds like a good time was had by all. Can't wait to see your creations. hugs, eileen

Ginny said...

glad you had such a fun time, looking forward to seeing your projects as you finish them :)

Suzi B said...

Sounds like you had a fantastic time .... just colour me green! Looking forward to seeing the products of your creative hard work.
Sue B x

Dragonlady said...

Hi there Sue,

A Graphicus retreat too - what next you lucky person!!!!
Thanks for joining in with my candy.

Hugs Ali x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin