Pages

Thursday 31 December 2009

Quixotic Challenge Candy

Quixotic Happy New Year candy is a MYSTERY GIFT PACK with a value of approximately £40! 

quixoticpaperiemysteryprize

What do you have to do to be in with a chance of winning the prize?

Create a post on your own blog with the following:

  1. Details of this candy 
  2. Your own favourite card of 2009 (from your personal creations).

The deadline is the 5th Jan 2010!

Now it was quite an eye-opener looking back – I started blogging in May this year so despite there not being a full year of cards to chose from, I still found it rather difficult to choose just one!

In the end I decided on this one – its a fairly new one but I am loving the colours!

IMGP1925

The link to my entry is here.

Happy New Year everyone

SuzyX

1 comment:

MarkerGeek said...

Lovely choice!

Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin