Pages

Wednesday 27 January 2010

My Mission........ (and WOYWW)

........should I choose to accept it, is to clear my wall of all the things I have started, the things I have just had a go at, the things I have loved to play with and  then been at a loss as to what to do with!
Some of these items have been here a good long while, its time to dust them off and use 'em up!
I started my wall because I found that if I put stuff  in a drawer I forgot about it  - it transpires putting them on the wall amounts to the same - not that you can forget something you see everyday - ignore, perhaps!
This was the wall before......




Surprisingly I have managed to make oodles of cards out of all the images I have painstakingly coloured and a vase of paper flowers from several that I have made over the past year :-)



The black and white bag on my desk is a much loved Christmas pressie from my dear teenage son - I love it! 

Oh, and of course the cat (Marius) - well hes my cat - is with me - he follows me everywhere, its like having a dog!
To have a good old nosey at other peeps workareas go and visit Julia 
Until later
SuzyX

14 comments:

Sam said...

Wow this is great I need more drawers and stuff. There is no chance I could ever be this organised -a lthough I am trying...honest!!
Sam x

Julia Dunnit said...

Oh my....you've done so well so far...the thing baout WOYWW is that you've 'come out' and now you HAVE to finish using that stuff - probably by next WOYWW!!!!!!
I bet all that sudden wall space makes your room feel a bit empty now.

Susie Sugar said...

Great wall display Sue and you have so much space lovely crafty roomss
Hugs Susie xx

Unknown said...

Well done you ... I am very very very impressed :0) See you next week for an empty wall maybe ... or even another full one ... I am not fussy I just like visiting people :0)

Karen said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! Marius is absolutely the most handsome cat I have seen...and I thought mine was the best!!!!

What a good idea your wall is and you have nearly cleared it..well done!!! Thanks for letting me see! XXX

Annie said...

You're really organised. So impressed.
A x

Anonymous said...

That's a really great crafty space, your idea wall is fab. Only been paper crafting for two years??? That's rather a lot of stash for just two years, lol!! Just jealous of course, love all the "M n M's" in the little boxes! Marius looks like he has some Egyptian blood in him, only he's not black!

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

It as a good idea to display them but I find things in plain sight are a bit like furniture, you don't really 'see' it after a while though you know it's there ;) Well done anyway for using lots of the pieces up :)
Anne xx

Pam said...

Love what you have done with the "display" especially the flowers.

Hugs Pam

Dragonlady said...

Wow, Sue I love your craft room especially the cat - he looks so cool.

Hugs Ali x

Ann said...

I too have a 'wall display'. Mine's a pinboard and I pin things there until I get and idea how to use them. Mine's still full though, unlike yours!

Nicks said...

I just love the look of your space!

Annie said...

Thanks for the comment and link Sue. Your name is now in the Draw. Good luck
A x

Unknown said...

I'm still catching up with all the visiting from yesterday, I loved all the opulent looking things dotted around the place - zoomed in on your photos and wanted to open all the little boxes and things. I'd love to sort your beads or what ever they are into colour schemes - there's something quite theraputic (and probably sad) about my urge!!!

Paula x x x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin