Pages

Thursday 15 October 2009

Man Cards!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - far to many male Birthdays coming up - so I  had a mega session of making "Man" Cards! Probably a mistake cos  - "bring back the glitter and sparkle!",  I'm having withdrawal symptoms!

Thankfully my lovely brand new CD - "Not for Girls" from PolkaDoodles has come in very useful!


This one I am entering for their latest challenge, which is a sketch  - there are 2 circles there if you look hard enough at the card! - little bit of decoupagish!  I also made a box to put it in - I fancied a change from ye olde envelopes!

These are the others I have made - I hope I've not missed anyone out!



Off to do girlie cards now! Glad thats over with! LOL
SuzyX

5 comments:

Juls said...

for someone who doesnt like male cards you have done a stunning job!! Love all of these they are just so creative! enjoy getting back to your glitter!

Kerry said...

Fantastic cards and I agree, the CD is just great. Thanks for joining in at Polkadoodles.

Tip Top said...

It is a great CD and glad you like it! Fab male cards! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

Saskia said...

Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles!! Wow... you did a great job!

Saskia :)

Claire Phillips said...

Great cards- fab job with the new CD! Thanks for playing at Polkadooles! Cheers Claire x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin