Pages

Monday 30 July 2012

Another of lifes milestones.....

Good evening to all!
Well its been a stressful and mad few weeks, culminating in my son leaving home and moving into University flats this Wednesday!. Its definitely a strange feeling - thank god I have my hobby to fall back on, it will help take my mind off the worry.
It doesn't matter how old they are - you are a Mother and its part of the job description - of course he thinks I am being far to fussy about the whole thing!
I suppose I should be grateful that he is confident and able enough to take this step.
.........Now I am wittering! Lets get creative instead!

I finally found a peaceful few hours yesterday to make this card using Sketch Saturdays latest sketch.


I am also entering it into this months Penny Black Challenge where the theme is Summertime.

TTFN, have a great week everyone ;-)

SuzyXXX

5 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

hi susan...your card is adorable and yes the empty nest syndrome takes a while to get used to...thanks for joining in the monthly challenge over at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

Niki Rowland said...

Great little card and that image is super-cute! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday, Niki xx

Monika Reeck said...

nice DP...sweet image and love your flower and swirl...beautifully done...

I too joining Sketch Saturday and my card is Nr. 46, would you mind to see it on my blog?I would be so glad if you like to leave me some love too :) hugs, Monika

Mylissa Stout said...

Suzie ... Luv the card. It is so cute and cheerful!

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card Susan - love the cute flower image, very summery! Thanks for joining in this month's Penny Black Saturday Challenge and good luck!
Pauline x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin