Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Penny Black Challenge - August.

Here is my entry for this months challenge .

The theme is "Double Trouble", i:e to use 2 different penny black images.
I did make my own buttons from shrink plastic stamped with one of the flower stamps from T-transparent "Flowers and Wishes" but unfortunately you just can see them all that well, so whilst I had the shrink plastic out I made a charm instead from T-transparent "Purrfect Day"!

I have also been learning to make my own jewellery as well.
These brooches are from Spellbound Beads  - they sell the kits individually to raise money for the QEHB Cyberknife Appeal. Check it out here !


They make great gifts to attach to cards!

Thank you for looking.

SuzyX

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Such a lovely bright card. Great brooches as well.

Kath Stewart said...

your card is adorable suzy...loving the gorgeous brooches...thanks for joining in the fun this month over at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin